Thread Subject: Re: Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboardoperation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Mon, Dec 18 2006 6:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboardoperation"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboard operation"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"Do we need to recommend a new requirement on keyboard operation?"
I believe we definitely do.
I also think we have to walk through how it is done carefully due to the
overlapping layers of technologies, but the basic requirement is
definitely needed. Today, it is mostly needed when scripting languages
are used to create interface elements, otherwise any lack of keyboard
navigation is generally directly related to the user-agent.
Department of Homeland Security Office on Accessible systems &
- Next message in Thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboardoperation"
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboard operation"