Thread Subject: Re: Bulletin: TEITAC Agenda development for Feb.2007 meeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: mike paciello
Date: Fri, Dec 22 2006 8:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: Bulletin: TEITAC Agenda development for Feb. 2007 meeting"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We were trying to get enough folks to do a call today or on the 27th. Mostly
due to holiday and travel plans, we couldn't get enough of the subcommittee
co-chairs together on either day to have a meeting.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Larry
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 9:00 AM
To: TEITAC Committee
Subject: Re: [teitac-committee] Bulletin: TEITAC Agenda development for Feb.
When was that call you mentioned below?
Creagan Tim wrote:
> A number of people were unable to attend a conference call to discuss
> the agenda due to holiday obligations.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: Bulletin: TEITAC Agenda development for Feb. 2007 meeting"