Thread Subject: Re: "very readily achievable" ?
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Schomburg, Paul
Date: Fri, Dec 22 2006 2:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jagbell: "Re: "very readily achievable" ?"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: "very readily achievable" ?"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Jim: Thanks - I see where you are coming from now. I think the second
sentence in this paragraph is still accurate - accessibility features
will vary depending on the unique individual circumstances. For
example, the accessibility features that are readily achievable for an
i-Pod with a video screen and an i-Pod Shuffle without a screen would
have to be very different. Identifying features that must be deployed
universally - if possible at all - could become a very small least