Thread Subject: Re: Draft Questions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Laura Ruby
Date: Tue, Dec 26 2006 5:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Draft Questions"
- Previous message in thread: Diane Golden: "Re: Draft Questions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Eliminating "best meets" could create an all or nothing situation which
forces products to meet every standard in a minimum set of standards
which are focused on today's technology capabilities. This would not
allow for the standards to be future oriented which is what drives the
market forward, creates competition and pushes innovation.
Director of Global Policy and Standards
Microsoft Accessible Technology Group
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >