Thread Subject: Re: Draft Questions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Wed, Dec 27 2006 5:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jagbell: "Re: Draft Questions"
- Previous message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Draft Questions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I like taking ambiguity out of the standards, but the standards must
be developped along functional lines in order for innovation to
continue to drive accessibility. I'm not certain that this can be