Thread Subject: Re: Draft Questions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Wed, Dec 27 2006 6:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Weinstein, Michael: "Re: Draft Questions"
- Previous message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Draft Questions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yes, but how do we eliminate the abuse. The way it currently stands,
accessibility appears to be one of many features rather than a
On Dec 27, 2006, at 7:02 AM, David Poehlman wrote:
> I like taking ambiguity out of the standards, but the standards must
> be developped along functional lines in order for innovation to
> continue to drive accessibility. I'm not certain that this can be