Thread Subject: Re: revision of 24(e)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Whitney Quesenbery
Date: Wed, Jan 03 2007 9:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: revision of 24(e)"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: revision of 24(e)"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
How about active voice:
The system shall provide a method for turning closed captions or closed
audio descriptions on and off unless captions or descriptions are
permanently visible or audible to everyone.
At 10:37 AM 1/3/2007, Andrew Kirkpatrick wrote:
>Or how about:
>A method for turning closed captions or closed audio descriptions on and
>off shall be provided unless captions or descriptions are meant by the
>author to be permanently visible or audible to everyone.
Whitney Interactive Design
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
"Warning: Objects in the calendar are closer than they appear."