Thread Subject: Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call"
- Previous message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just a note on the TEITAC Google Calendar: In addition to Jared and myself,
Mike, Tim, Bruce, and Dave Capozzi have editing privileges already. And we
want to add the subcommittee chairs, right?
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bailey Bruce [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]
> Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 8:24 AM
> To: TEITAC Communications Task Force
> Subject: Re: [teitac-tools] Communications Task Force Conference Call
> Importance: High
> > Tim, we'll be looking for your draft message to the committee today.
> I understood the tasking to be rather in the other direction!
> To that end, I have started a DRAFT:
> I left out a bunch of our recommendations, it is already
> long, and I worry about the more important items being drowned out.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call"
- Previous message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call"