Thread Subject: Re: revision of 24(e)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Wed, Jan 03 2007 3:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: revision of 24(e)"
- Previous message in thread: Jim House (TDI): "Re: revision of 24(e)"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
A method shall exist for the user to turn closed captions or audio
descriptions on and off. This shall not be necessary when captions or
descriptions are permanently visible or audible to everyone.
What if the 'equivalent' is a text transcript for an audio file? Is
that a separate question?