Thread Subject: Hand Raising
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jessica M. Brodey: "Re: Hand Raising"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We have created an Online Hand-Raising Utility.
Just in rough form but solid. Uses std web technologies so you just go to
the web page to use it.
Will fix up a bit visually and send out later today to this committee.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
The Player for my DSS sound file is at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
- Next message in Thread: Jessica M. Brodey: "Re: Hand Raising"
- Previous message in Thread: None