Thread Subject: Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Thu, Jan 04 2007 4:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET"
- Previous message in thread: Rex Lint: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I have the following entry in the FEDRCC spread sheet. RCC was reserved
for today from 3:30-4:45 pm-eastern
3:30 - 4:45
800-374-9018 Access Code: 23099#
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Rex
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:51 PM
To: 'TEITAC documentation and technical support subcommittee'
Subject: Re: [teitac-documentation] Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan
There is a discrepancy between the WIKI calendar
(http://teitac.org/calendar/) and the message you sent out yesterday.
The calendar says:
Documentation and Tech. Support Meeting
Time: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern Time
Details: Details at http://teitac.org/wiki/Documentation
So what's the time, really?!
And I wonder if the agenda can be modified to give us some idea of the
topics to be covered in the meeting?
Thanks for your attention,
Rex Lint, Consultant
Chair, Section 508 Working Group
Information Technology Association of America (ITAA)
- Next message in Thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET"
- Previous message in Thread: Rex Lint: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET"