Thread Subject: Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jennifer Dexter
Date: Thu, Jan 04 2007 7:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4, 1:30pm ET"
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Hi everyone, I will confirm with Michele, but for now let's stick with
the time (3:30 p.m. Eastern) on the calendar and that the captioning has
been reserved for. The purpose of the meeting will be to begin working
our way through developing our answers to the questions in the Topic
List on the Wiki, which will begin the process of determining what we
will include in the final product. I have updated the Wiki meeting
announcement to reflect this.
Assistant Vice President, Government Relations
1425 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Please note change of address effective 6/26/06:
Be an angel of change. You can change the lives of people living with
disabilities. Earn your wings at http://www.easterseals.com
- Next message in Thread: email@example.com: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4, 1:30pm ET"
- Previous message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Meeting Reminder: Thursday, Jan 4,1:30pm ET"