Thread Subject: Re: Request for Agenda Items: TEITACFebruaryMeetings
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Thu, Jan 04 2007 10:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Request for Agenda Items: TEITAC FebruaryMeetings"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Andi et al -- do you think that we could/should put in place a process that
reviews these sufficient techniques on a regular basis, so that new
receive a regulatory blessing? Having such a process in place would
cut down on the arduousness and increase the clarity of guidance.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andi Snow-Weaver [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]
> Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:35 AM
> To: TEITAC Committee
> Subject: Re: [teitac-committee] Request for Agenda Items:
> TEITAC FebruaryMeetings
> Yes Larry. I think we are talking about the same thing.
> Sufficient techniques are known ways to comply but not the
> only way. Other ways may be possible and are expected to
> evolve over time without the arduous process in which we are
> now engaged. <grin>
> Larry Goldberg
> Sent by: TEITAC Committee
> < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >,
> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = Mike Paciello
> < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> 01/04/2007 09:00
> AM Re: [teitac-committee]
> Request for
> Agenda Items: TEITAC
> Please respond
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Request for Agenda Items: TEITAC FebruaryMeetings"