Thread Subject: Re: Reminder: Request for Agenda Items
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Thu, Jan 04 2007 2:45 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: mike paciello: "Re: Reminder: Request for Agenda Items"
- Previous message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: Reminder: Request for Agenda Items"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
No, there is no consensus yet that there should be OS standards. However,
in the context of a general discussion on IT-AT interoperability, I think
it is appropriate to discuss how these responsibilities are generally
divided in the current environment.
Sent by: "'TEITAC Committee'"
teitac-committee- < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = cc
Re: [teitac-committee] Reminder:
01/04/2007 03:32 Request for Agenda Items
environment, an operating system has responsibility x, y, z,
an application has responsibility a, b, and c, and an AT has
responsibility 1, 2, 3, etc. "
a presentation on AT and
should be standards
- Next message in Thread: mike paciello: "Re: Reminder: Request for Agenda Items"
- Previous message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: Reminder: Request for Agenda Items"