Thread Subject: A few odds and ends
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Fri, Oct 13 2006 9:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: A few odds and ends"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just a few things I did today - because what else is there to do on a
Friday night when you're ill? :-(
- I added the list of subcommittees to the navigation section of the wiki.
- I moved the draft message that Tim had sent and linked to it from
the wiki homepage.
- I added a "Recommend an Event" form to the calendar page -
- I added the Tools and Web/Software content into categories. This is
done by adding [[Category:Category Name]] to the bottom of any page.
There should be a category for each subcommittee.
- I played around with an organization idea by renaming some of the
Web/Software content. I'm preceding the page title with "Web and
Software:". An example is
If this works, we should use this convention across the subcommittees.
It will help reduce the possibility of naming conflicts and makes it
clear which area of the site content belongs to.
- I installed the hand raising utility that Gregg and the folks at
TRACE developed. You can check it out at
It's very basic right now, but will give you an idea of what can be
done. Enter the meeting name 'temp' or create your own meeting to demo
Feel free to edit/undo these changes or comment as desired.
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: A few odds and ends"
- Previous message in Thread: None