Thread Subject: Re: Call today
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Mon, Jan 08 2007 12:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Brenda Battat: "Call today"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The captioner is online and waiting to transcribe.
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Brenda
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 2:07 PM
To: TEITAC Telecommunications Subcommittee; Pam Ransom
Subject: [teitac-telecom] Call today
Happy New Year! We are still waiting for the call to be opened for
today's call. Mary Brooner is traveling and her assistant was to open
the bridge.I have a call in to her cell phone. Lets wait a bit longer
Associate Executive Director
Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly SHHH)
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Brenda Battat: "Call today"