Thread Subject: Re: text and voice
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Tue, Jan 09 2007 6:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: text and voice"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: text and voice"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> We should specifically state the need for bi-directional and
> simultaneous voice and text in same direction I would think.
Yes, and we would need to add video as well, either direct or via VRS
and related services.
There's no doubt that the telecom section (if there is such a section)
of the new regs will be a lot bigger than the current one. That doesn't
mean it can't be *clearer* at the same time.
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
+1 732.441.0831 voice/tty
+1 908.907.2387 mobile