Thread Subject: Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: mike paciello
Date: Mon, Oct 16 2006 9:46 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call"
- Previous message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Communications Task Force Conference Call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
>If we feel the obligation to push announcements to the public, we could:
>1. Create an announcements mailing list (but we'd still have to post to the
committee list and the announcements list, and it's ANOTHER >>>list).
>2. Open up the existing committee mailing list to anyone and make it
>3. I could (I think) aggregate all of the addresses from all of the lists
and use that to send *occasional* blast messages to everyone that >is on at
least one list.
I don't think we want to open up the existing committee mailing list to
anyone that is not a TEITAC commmittee member. We need something that allows
us to strictly communicate to them.
#1, though a bit aggrevating to create another new list might be the way to
go. And the method for creating it could be #3 via aggregation. Once you
created the initial list...
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Communications Task Force Conference Call"
- Previous message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Communications Task Force Conference Call"