Thread Subject: Re: Topic for Discussion
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Tue, Jan 09 2007 8:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: email@example.com: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Previous message in thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Topic for Discussion"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This is a great idea, Jennifer, and deserves to be promulgated as a Best
For convenience, here is the right page on the wiki:
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
+1 732.441.0831 voice/tty
+1 908.907.2387 mobile
From: Jennifer Dexter [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:27 AM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-documentation] Topic for Discussion
Hello everyone. In an effort to keep us all moving towards our final goal
of beginning to answer all of the questions we have raised, the co-chairs
have decided that we will be posting on issue from the issue list on the
Wiki every day. Please respond to the listserv with your answers and they
will be compiled on the Wiki issues page. If you want to see the model, the
issue page now includes some responses to the questions from Jim Tobias.
Today's issue: Should keyboard short cuts be required on every step of a
process listed in the documentation?
Assistant Vice President, Government Relations
1425 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Please note change of address effective 6/26/06:
Be an angel of change. You can change the lives of people living with
disabilities. Earn your wings at http://www.easterseals.com
- Next message in Thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Previous message in Thread: Jennifer Dexter: "Topic for Discussion"