Thread Subject: Re: text and voice
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Tue, Jan 09 2007 8:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: text and voice"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of
> Jim Tobias
> Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:01 AM
> To: 'TEITAC Telecommunications Subcommittee'
> Subject: Re: [teitac-telecom] text and voice
> Gregg wrote:
> > We should specifically state the need for bi-directional and
> > simultaneous voice and text in same direction I would think.
> Yes, and we would need to add video as well, either direct or
> via VRS and related services.
> There's no doubt that the telecom section (if there is such a
> section) of the new regs will be a lot bigger than the
> current one. That doesn't mean it can't be *clearer* at the
> same time.
> Jim Tobias
> Inclusive Technologies
> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> +1 732.441.0831 voice/tty
> skype jimtobias
> +1 908.907.2387 mobile
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: text and voice"