Thread Subject: Re: Topic for Discussion
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Salaets, Ken
Date: Tue, Jan 09 2007 2:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Previous message in thread: Lybarger, Barbara (MOD): "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
>> Today's issue: Should keyboard short cuts be required on every step
of a process listed in the documentation?
Let me ask a corollary question. What have government agencies and
federal employees been doing to date to work with products and
documentation that do not have or include keyboard short cuts?
I T I
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Previous message in Thread: Lybarger, Barbara (MOD): "Re: Topic for Discussion"