Thread Subject: Re: Topic for Discussion
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Tue, Jan 09 2007 2:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Previous message in thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
It's a documentation issue because it deals with how they're described, not
whether they exist.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Salaets, Ken" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "TEITAC documentation and technical support subcommittee"
< = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [teitac-documentation] Topic for Discussion
Today's issue: Should keyboard short cuts be required on every step of
a process listed in the documentation?
I apologize for back to back questions, but should this be handed over
to the web-software subcommittee for consideration, since it really is a
software programming issue? Sorry for not asking this sooner in the
I T I