Thread Subject: Re: Topic for Discussion
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Salaets, Ken
Date: Tue, Jan 09 2007 2:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Previous message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Topic for Discussion"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Today's issue: Should keyboard short cuts be required on every step of
a process listed in the documentation?
I apologize for back to back questions, but should this be handed over
to the web-software subcommittee for consideration, since it really is a
software programming issue? Sorry for not asking this sooner in the
I T I