Thread Subject: Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted onWIKI
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Tue, Jan 09 2007 4:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted onWIKI"
- Previous message in thread: email@example.com: "Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted on WIKI"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I think the new IPhone should also be included. I can see some agencies who still issue cell phone purchasing these types of phones. Interestingly, these phones have no buttons at all.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = on behalf of = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Sent: Tue 1/9/2007 3:15 PM
To: TEITAC desktop/portable (hardware) subcommittee
Cc: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: Re: [teitac-hardware] Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted on WIKI
Another subject was an action item for the listserv to start a list of
products that would be considered to be covered by the provisions of what
is currently called the desktop and portable categories. I figured I can
start it off:
flash/USB memory drives
Blackberrys, Treos, and other smart phones/devices
Notes from the January 5 Hardware subcommittee meeting have been posted in
- Next message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted onWIKI"
- Previous message in Thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted on WIKI"