Thread Subject: Today's Topic: Who Supplies AlternativeFormats of Documentation?
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jennifer Dexter
Date: Wed, Jan 10 2007 8:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please reply to this e-mail withy our thoughts on today's topic.
Discussion Topic for Today:
Is the 508 text clear on who supplies alternate format documentation,
specifically who pays for it?
Assistant Vice President, Government Relations
1425 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Please note change of address effective 6/26/06:
Be an angel of change. You can change the lives of people living with
disabilities. Earn your wings at http://www.easterseals.com
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None