Thread Subject: Re: General Issues:Speech interfaces and equivalent facilitation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Wed, Jan 10 2007 10:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: General Issues:Speech interfacesandequivalent facilitation"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I agree with Audrey's concerns about defining situations where
"productivity" is required, given that the same products
may be used in different contexts, not to mention the difficulty of defining
the threshold level of productivity.
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
+1 732.441.0831 voice/tty
+1 908.907.2387 mobile
- Next message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: General Issues:Speech interfacesandequivalent facilitation"
- Previous message in Thread: None