Thread Subject: Re: FW: Meeting Time
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Mon, Oct 16 2006 12:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: FW: Meeting Time"
- Previous message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: FW: Meeting Time"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I like the 10:00 eastern. That's early here, but works better for me.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Yamada@TOYO-UNIV" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "'TEITAC General Interface Accessibility Subcommittee'"
< = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [teitac-general] FW: Meeting Time
3) Check and see if people want to go with the 10 Eastern or the 1
Eastern time. (Hajime, if we went with the 10 Eastern time - that would
be 11pm Japan. Is that ok or too late for you).
I stay in Germany until next March. So 10 Eastern is 16 for me.
But I have some difficulty in using conference call. I attend by e-mails
only. Thank you for your consideration.