Thread Subject: Discussion Topic: Cognitive Issues AffectingDocumentation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jennifer Dexter
Date: Thu, Jan 11 2007 3:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Discussion Topic: Cognitive IssuesAffectingDocumentation"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Today's Topic for Discussion (a little late): What are potential
cognitive issues affecting documentation?
Assistant Vice President, Government Relations
1425 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Please note change of address effective 6/26/06:
Be an angel of change. You can change the lives of people living with
disabilities. Earn your wings at http://www.easterseals.com
- Next message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Discussion Topic: Cognitive IssuesAffectingDocumentation"
- Previous message in Thread: None