Thread Subject: captioning programming on federal channels
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Baquis David
Date: Fri, Jan 12 2007 2:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: captioning programming on federal channels"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
A consumer once inquired about accessibility of programs offered through
federal broadcast channels, such as:
Do you think that it is covered under 508 and might the TEITAC consider
an advisory note to clarify that?
U.S. Access Board
1331 F Street, NW, #1000
Washington, DC 20004
800-USA-ABLE; (202) 272-0013 (voice)
www.access-board.gov; = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: captioning programming on federal channels"
- Previous message in Thread: None