Thread Subject: Re: TTYs
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Sat, Jan 13 2007 6:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Baquis David : "Re: TTYs"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Thanks, David. The directory you pointed to is the TTY numbers for
agencies, not individual federal employees who use TTYs. Does anyone
keep track of federals who use TTYs, such as DHHIG? It'd be really
valuable to have those listings, and even more valuable to survey
DHHIG members for their current practices and preferences....
From: Baquis David [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 12:44 PM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: Re: [teitac-telecom] TTYs
Yes, there is a federal TTY directory: http://fts.gsa.gov/frs/ttydir.htm
However, it is reactive, not proactive, when it comes to updates.
Therefore many of the listings are out of date.
U.S. Access Board
1331 F Street, NW, #1000
Washington, DC 20004
800-USA-ABLE; (202) 272-0013 (voice)
www.access-board.gov; = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Baquis David : "Re: TTYs"