Thread Subject: Re: "closed software"
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Tue, Jan 16 2007 5:11 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: "closed software""
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: "closed software""
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The information that I have received is that there will be a 4 gig & 8 gig version, it will be modeled after the ipod meaning no key board, and it will act as a super cell phone with full internet access.