Thread Subject: Re: Discussion Topic: Cognitive IssuesAffectingDocumentation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Tue, Jan 16 2007 5:12 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Robinson, Norman B - Washington, DC: "Re: Discussion Topic: Cognitive IssuesAffectingDocumentation"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Hi Norm and all,
The questions you rais on cognition are good ones. Are we also
concerned with issues such as dislexia and processing difficulties?
These will take more than grade level or actual comprehention into
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Robinson, Norman B - Washington, DC: "Re: Discussion Topic: Cognitive IssuesAffectingDocumentation"