Thread Subject: Main committee mailing list
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Mon, Oct 09 2006 2:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: mike paciello: "Re: Main committee mailing list"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just a few questions...
I had previously subscribed committee members to the
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = mailing list. I added all recipients of
Tim's last message to everyone. Folks can only join the list if they are a
committee members or alternate. I now have several people that have
requested subscription, but they aren't on Tim's list that he sent out last
week. I'm not sure whether to let them in or not.
Could I get a master list of committee members and alternates, so that I can
ensure that only committee members are allowed onto the list? Because this
list may change over time, we could maintain this master list on the wiki.
- Next message in Thread: mike paciello: "Re: Main committee mailing list"
- Previous message in Thread: None