Thread Subject: follow up to yesterday's meeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Tue, Oct 17 2006 8:40 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Diane Golden: "Re: follow up to yesterday's meeting"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Thanks to Mary, Brenda, and the rest of you for an excellent meeting
I'd like to follow up on one item. I don't know who spoke up on the issue
of testability/verification, etc., but there were general murmurs of
agreement afterwards. If I remember correctly, it was that there are a
number of terms, and that they might have multiple meanings and/or meanings
with specific legal implications. Can someone point us to a resource on
this, or offer some specific info?
It's obviously important not only for this subcommittee, but for the others
and the general work of TEITAC.
Thanks in advance.
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Diane Golden: "Re: follow up to yesterday's meeting"
- Previous message in Thread: None