Thread Subject: Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted onWIKI
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Sat, Jan 20 2007 8:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted onWIKI"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
if memory serves, "flash/usb memory drives" are interacted with by
the os interface. There are devices like IPod and other players, but
they do not fit into this category although they can be interacted
with in a similar manner.
On Jan 9, 2007, at 3:15 PM, = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = wrote:
Another subject was an action item for the listserv to start a list of
products that would be considered to be covered by the provisions of
is currently called the desktop and portable categories. I figured I
start it off:
flash/USB memory drives
Blackberrys, Treos, and other smart phones/devices
Notes from the January 5 Hardware subcommittee meeting have been
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Hardware January 5 Meeting Notes Posted onWIKI"