Thread Subject: Re: Grid Spreadsheet
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Sat, Jan 20 2007 8:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Grid Spreadsheet"
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Grid Spreadsheet"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
save as html is all that would be required. I see them all the time,
they aren't the best but the api is already there so we may as well
take advantage of it.
On Jan 20, 2007, at 10:09 PM, Brett, Thomas F wrote:
I wonder if we can get gregg to do the same with his spread sheet?