Thread Subject: Re: Is there a meeting today?
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brenda Battat
Date: Mon, Jan 22 2007 12:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Tom Brett: "Is there a meeting today?"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
yes there is supposed to be a call but the access number is not working
right now. am working on it
Associate Executive Director
Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly SHHH)
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Is there a meeting today?"