Thread Subject: Re: TEITAC Telecom Sub:Assurance of ADA Compliance
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Mon, Jan 22 2007 8:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: TEITAC Telecom Sub:Assurance of ADA Compliance"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The following is the link to the section of NEA's website that
contains the assurance of compliance with the ADA.
Why could this not be done for every federal procurement?
- Next message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: TEITAC Telecom Sub:Assurance of ADA Compliance"
- Previous message in Thread: None