Thread Subject: Re: default tab on the wiki
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Oct 17 2006 1:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: default tab on the wiki"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: default tab on the wiki"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> again, it's not the technology that does this. it's the fact
> that it's labeled a discussion page and seeded with a
> discussion. the article tab looks like an article for the
> same reason.
Right, so there's no reason that the content of default article pages
cannot look like a discussion.
BTW teitac.org is down. Jared is on it. It is the same parent DNS
issue as before, so not much can be done.
- Next message in Thread: email@example.com: "Re: default tab on the wiki"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: default tab on the wiki"