Thread Subject: Re: Subcommittee meeting Wednesday - RSVPplease
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Tue, Oct 17 2006 1:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: Subcommittee meeting Wednesday - RSVP please"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On a plane.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
The Player for my DSS sound file is at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
> -----Original Message-----
> From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf
> Of Sean Hayes
> Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:36 AM
> To: TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee
> Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] Subcommittee meeting
> Wednesday - RSVP please
> I plan to attend,
> Sean Hayes
> On 16/10/06 21:46, "Andi Snow-Weaver" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> > So far 17 people have confirmed for Wednesday's teleconference.
> > If you plan to attend, please be sure to RSVP by noon US
> Central time
> > tomorrow so that I can ensure I will have enough phone
> lines available
> > for the bridge.
> > See http://teitac.org/wiki/Web_and_Software:October_18 for details.
> > Andi
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: Subcommittee meeting Wednesday - RSVP please"