Thread Subject: Meeting today - 3pm ET
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Larry Goldberg
Date: Wed, Jan 24 2007 8:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The AV subcommittee of the TEITAC will be meeting today at 3pm Eastern Time.
The call in info is as follows:
Toll-free phone number:
Thanks again to Adobe for donating the phone bridge.
Information on the Federal Relay Captioning service and Hand-raising tool
can be found at:
Today's topic will be:
- video description requirements and alternatives/equivalents.
Updates on the upcoming face-to-face will be provided as well.
Larry Goldberg, Director
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Carl and Ruth Shapiro Family
National Center for Accessible Media (NCAM)
125 Western Ave.
Boston, MA 02134
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None