Thread Subject: Internet connectivity during Feb. 6-8,2007 TEITAC: Please respond by COB, Jan. 30, 2007
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Creagan Tim
Date: Thu, Jan 25 2007 12:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Whitney Quesenbery: "Re: Internet connectivity during Feb. 6-8, 2007"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Hello TEITAC Members:
While making preparations for the February meeting, we are making
arrangements for internet connectivity for those who wish to have it
during the Feb. 6-8, 2007 meeting.
Please respond to the following questions and send them to TIM by COB
Jan. 30,. 2007. Thank you.
1. Name of Organization [e.g. ORG LLC]
2. Your name/ Primary or alternate [ e.g. J. Doe; primary]
3. Are you coming to the Feb. 6-8, 2007 TEITAC? Y/N
4. Are you bringing a laptop? Y/N
5. Do you have a mobile wireless card? Y/N
6. If you are bringing a laptop and do not have a mobile wireless
card, do you want one for use during the meeting? Y/N
This will help us with our planning in how to best provide connectivity.
Depending on the responses, we may utilize different solutions. Thank
you for your time.
Timothy P. Creagan
Senior Accessibility Specialist
U.S. Access Board
1331 F Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-1111
202-272-0016 (V); 1-(800) 872-2253 (V)
202-272-0082 (TTY);1-800-993-2822 (TTY)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
"Thank you for your questions concerning section 508 of the
Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. Section 508 authorizes the
Access Board to provide technical assistance to individuals and Federal
departments and agencies concerning the requirements of this section.
This technical assistance is intended solely as informal guidance; it is
not a determination of the legal rights or responsibilities of entities
subject to section 508."
- Next message in Thread: Whitney Quesenbery: "Re: Internet connectivity during Feb. 6-8, 2007"
- Previous message in Thread: None