Thread Subject: Today's meeting adjourned early
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Tue, Jan 30 2007 12:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I see that several people joined the call late today and were confused
because no one was there.
We had a very short agenda today. There were no new technical topics to
discuss. The API requirements proposal team is not quite ready to publish
an update to their proposal.
We spent 1/2 hour talking about the logistics and agenda for next week's
face to face meeting and our subcommittee report that Curtis and I will be
giving to the TEITAC.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None