Thread Subject: Re: Face to face meeting next week
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bekure, Blene W.
Date: Thu, Feb 01 2007 12:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Face to face meeting next week"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Face to face meeting next week"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On the meeting Agenda for February 7- The meeting time mentioned under
"Meeting Location" is 2:30pm -4:00pm. I am assuming this is wrong and
that it is actually from 9:35 am to 11:10am. I am in hopes that it will
not confuse others.
Meeting location is Transportation Security Administration, 601 South
12th Street, Arlington, VA 22202.
Time: 2:30 PM - 4 PM Eastern time
Blene W. Bekure
3108 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Andi
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:55 PM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Subject: [teitac-websoftware] Face to face meeting next week
Next week's face to face meeting is currently scheduled for Wednesday,
February 7th, 9:35 AM to 11:10 AM.
The meeting will be at the Transportation Security Administration
601 South 12th Street, Arlington, VA 22202. There will be a conference
bridge. As soon as I have the number and passcode, I will post it on the
agenda page . Please refer to this page for the latest information on
the meeting as the TEITAC meeting agenda is not yet final.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you plan to attend in person, you must notify Tim
Creagan ( = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ). Security at TSA is very tight. If
you haven't notified Tim ahead of time that you will be attending, you
will not be able to enter the building.
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Face to face meeting next week"
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Face to face meeting next week"