Thread Subject: Re: Face to face meeting, Feb 7, 2007
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Michele Budris
Date: Mon, Feb 05 2007 7:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Michele Budris: "Re: Face to face meeting, Feb 7, 2007 - time change"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The time for this meeting has been set for 9:00 to 10:30 am in the Town
Hall Meeting Room. The rest of the details are below.
Michele Budris wrote:
> The face to face meeting is going to happen in Arlington, VA on
> Wednesday, February 7, 2007. We do not know the exact time the meeting
> will be yet but will send it out when finalized.
> Location: Transportation Security Administration
> 601 South 12th Street (town hall meeting room), Arlington, VA 22202
> It's near the Pentagon City Metro Stop.
> It is a secured location so you must contact Tim Creagen before
> January 23, 2007 of your intent to attend the meeting. Contact
> information for Tim is:
> Timothy Creagan, Office of Technical and Information Services,
> Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board, 1331 F
> Street, NW, suite 1000, Washington, DC 20004-1111. Telephone number:
> 202-272-0016 (Voice); 202-272-0082 (TTY). Electronic mail address:
> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = .
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Michele Budris: "Re: Face to face meeting, Feb 7, 2007 - time change"