Thread Subject: Comment regarding making the business case
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Thomas Albin
Date: Mon, Feb 05 2007 7:02 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Comment regarding making the business case"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I think that it is important that we continue to advance the business
case for accessible products. However, I think that we will be much
more effective with the argument(s) if we are well prepared. For
example, while listeners may be sympathetic to a statement that there
are X users, they may not find that to be a sufficiently developed
argument to make the case. Alternatively, we may need to be prepared
to make substantiated arguments, perhaps along the lines of " adding
this feature will increase the market by Y percent at a unit cost of
Z dollars and can be achieved within A months."
- Next message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Comment regarding making the business case"
- Previous message in Thread: None