Thread Subject: Re: Second draft of the API RequirementsProposal, cross-referenced to ISO 9241-171
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Travis Roth
Date: Mon, Feb 05 2007 7:03 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Sailesh Panchang: "Re: Second draft of the API RequirementsProposal, cross-referenced to ISO 9241-171"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"Questions about this document:
1. This document doesn't contain a set of minimum roles. This is
intentional, as that would imply a minimum set of user interface element
does that gap present AT-IT interopreability issues?"
Not sure if this question is directly related for the minimum list, but here
What happens if a new role is created by a new interface element being
created, such as a custom component in Java?
Should the component convey through the Role information that it comprises
various other roles? Or should AT have to learn to handle the new Role? And
what should happen if the AT has not yet been updated?
(804) 749-8646 (office)
(402) 466-0907 (direct)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Experts in Section 508 Compliance & Accessibility
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received. Thank you.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Sailesh Panchang: "Re: Second draft of the API RequirementsProposal, cross-referenced to ISO 9241-171"