Thread Subject: Re: Delay in phone line set-up
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Larry Goldberg
Date: Thu, Feb 08 2007 10:13 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Delay in phone line set-up"
- Previous message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Delay in phone line set-up"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Tom Brett wrote:
> The captioner is ready to start whenever the phones are available. She is
> currently on hold.
> Tom Brett
> -----Original Message-----
> From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Larry Goldberg
> Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:00 AM
> To: TEITAC AV list
> Subject: [teitac-video] Delay in phone line set-up
> They are having trouble setting up the phone line for today's meeting (phone
> guy stuck in DC snow) - stay tuned.
> - Larry