Thread Subject: Re: Hand Raising
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 8:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Hand Raising"
- Previous message in thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: Hand Raising"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I just tried the Trace hand raising tool with a colleague here at IBM.
He was able to add himself to the queue and see the queue but he couldn't
remove himself from the queue.
As the moderator of a meeting, I can add myself and remove myself but I was
unable to remove my colleague who had put himself on the queue.
As the moderator, I was able to add other names to the queue and I could
remove those. Just not the one who had added himself.
We experienced the same behavior in both Firefox and IE.
I was planning to introduce this to the Web and Software subcommittee at
our call today but I guess I will hold off on that.