Thread Subject: Re: Hand Raising
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 9:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Hand Raising"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On 10/18/06, Andi Snow-Weaver < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> I just tried the Trace hand raising tool with a colleague here at IBM.
> He was able to add himself to the queue and see the queue but he couldn't
> remove himself from the queue.
The hand raising utility is not fully functional. TRACE has provided
some additional functionality that I need to implement, but it is not
ready to be used at this time.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Hand Raising"